Sera Serenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGo to Wolfquest

Probably out for the week.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashen
Hand
Ashen

Female Capricorn Rooster

Probably out for the week. Empty
PostSubject: Probably out for the week.   Probably out for the week. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:54 pm

I don't know where you wanted us to put these, so I was thinking that here would be the best spot. This is an absence notice for moi for at least the week, if not ALL the weeks up until March. I will easily be able to make appearences on the weekends, though so no huge worries. Here's my whacky schedual.

Sunday - Free day (YAY)
Monday - Homework day, it's about the only school-day I have open for it.
Tuesday - Softball until five, drivers ed from 6 to nine. When I get home, most likely homework until bed.
Wednesday - The only day I can see my dad, so definetly not on that day.
Thursday - Same as Tuesday
Friday - Same as monday, though every third monday of the month I have a C-SEA meeting.
Saturday - 'Nother free day. I do have a boyfriend (1 year annaversary in March! =D), so I'd like to dedicate this day to him if I can.

My monday and friday free days coul dvery well be replaced with a part-time job as well, because I have to buy a car. I just got an offering from another member of C-SEA and am looking into that. I'm debating on leaving the pack because I feel like i'm taking up space if I'm barely on (especially if I'm in the Hand position ><). I don't think I will, unless this absence thing really gets irratating... I aslo have a pack of my own to run...*sigh*

Basically I'll be on as much as I can, but not a whole ton. It's hard for me to keep up in RP on this site because there isn't really a posting order, so no one would wait. lol No biggie though. Hope I see you guys more than I think I will. =(
Back to top Go down
http://www.xykin-outcrop.proboards.com/

Probably out for the week.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sera Serenade :: Sera Serenade [Den] :: Announcements-
Jump to: