Sera Serenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGo to Wolfquest

WolfQuest - Slough Creek

Go down 
+2
Klutches
Windy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Windy

Windy

Female Posts : 8

WolfQuest - Slough Creek Empty
PostSubject: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:38 am

Hi everyone! Smile I thought to make a topic on here, so we can talk about Slough Creek! ^^

Ok, since we were waiting, I was so excited, I couldn't think about anything else. Now I have played and completed it about five or six times, it looks I have played it about a half of a year! lol! I don't like only the part in the end, when it brings you to the first screen. I had saved all my saves on the journey, and now I haven't a save where I'm at the Den.. But I started over. What do you think guys?
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:29 am

I thought Slough Creek was a pretty neat episode, I was definitley excited for the release of it and didn't know what to expect. The delays were a bit annoying, but hey, not everything goes the way we want it too, and the game was definitley worth the wait. I really look forward to new releases of any more episodes in the years to come Wink
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:53 am

Yeah, new episodes would definetly be nice. I'm glad there fixing the gltches.. my game needs that fix.
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:36 am

Lol same here, many bugs and glitches but then again, what do you expect for a 3D simulated game that's free eh? I'm sure over time the game will work just peachy Wink
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:30 pm

The only bug that bothers me is that my mate always picks one pup up and its glitched so I can never feed it or anything.

Yeah, your right. Im glad that they decided to make the game... I dont no what i'd do without it. elephant
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Lol it's funny, I know exactly what you're talking about with the pup glitches. My mate has done the same thing, I've even seen my pup floating in air because my mate is supposed to have it in its mouth but since it's glitching my mate is somewhere else and the pup is left stranded in the air lol.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:50 pm

lol yeah, it is annoy. I usually have to save and reload but then it just happens again. Mad lol
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Haha I'm seriously on the exact same page as you, sometimes my mate glitches too and it won't hunt anymore it just sort of freezes and doesn't know what it's doing, so I have to do the same thing you said, save and reload lol XD.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Are you able to carry a pup in your mouth and kill a coyote at the same time? Because thats what my mate does lol, I thought he was seriously trying to kill the pup xD!
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Lol I have no clue, never tried it, I wouldn't think so though. Lol just curious, what kind of dens did you all pick for your pups?
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:36 pm

I wanted a challang so I picked the den north, near the other wolf pack territory, and farther away from the hunting ground. Its the one made out of like 5 big bolders.
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:30 pm

I'm hoping that the new bug fix is going to fix the bug of me being unable to create a private game on multiplayer. Things will run a lot smoother if it gets fixed
Back to top Go down
https://seraserenade.rpg-board.net
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:24 am

Yeah, I hope that get fixed as well, I am unable to as well.
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:52 pm

I think you mean Aspen Heights Rune, at least I'm pretty sure, and yes a new version with not so many bug glitches would be nice as well. I would like to play an enjoyable single player game without any floating puppies Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:20 pm

sees floating pup "Hey look at it go!" xD

Yeah, I guess thats the den site im at.
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:11 pm

They are not floating, they are flying with Tinkerbell's fairy dust
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:02 pm

Lol, ooo can Tinker Bell make me fly too? I believe I can fly!!! Lol XD
Back to top Go down
Ashen
Hand
Ashen

Female Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Lol my mate never actually did any of the stupid things people talk about theirs doing. He was actually very helpful, though when I finished the game I did manage to kill three pups. I carried the last one the rest of the way. lol I do remember one of the pups glitched and kept running away in one direction (it's feet weren't moving) and my mate would always go and get him, bringing him back. He eventually got taken by the eagle though.

I was kind of dissapointed with the end of the game. Wouldn't it be cool if it switched seasons and the pups that you raised grew up like the last pop-up window talked about and helped you raise the next litter, just like a real pack? Then instead of two wolves with pups, you could have like six wolves running around with pups! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.xykin-outcrop.proboards.com/
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:13 am

Hmm that would be interesting, indeed. Maybe that will be included into the next episode Wink Well, I guess my mate was of some help, though I definitley did a majority of the work, I'd rather have the mate around than none at all though lol.
Back to top Go down
Ashen
Hand
Ashen

Female Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:39 am

Like I said, I ended up carrying my last pup all the way to the summer site. xD I wish the mate carried one of them, then I would have ended up with two alive. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.xykin-outcrop.proboards.com/
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Lol true dat. What was everyone's most problem predator? The coyotes, bears, or eagles? Mine was definitley them stupid bears! Ugh lol XD.
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:26 pm

I still haven't finished the game. I dont understand the "defend your pups" thing. Nothing is attacking me, therefore I have nothing to defend them from D=
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:09 pm

I think you keep feeding your pups, marking territory, etc. until you get a certain amount of experience points and then eventually it says to 'Feed Your Pups' until they get to be about fifteen pounds, once this happens, you have to move your pups to the summer den, but then this is where the eagles come in.
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:54 pm

So when you did the defend your pups, you didn't actually defend your pups from anything? O.o
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Well yes, there's usually more coyotes and bears that come about so you have to defend your pups from them lol but sometimes none of them show up so you don't have as much to worry about, lucky you Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WolfQuest - Slough Creek   WolfQuest - Slough Creek Empty

Back to top Go down

WolfQuest - Slough Creek
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sera Serenade :: Sera Serenade [Other Topic Discussion] :: Wolfquest Discussion-
Jump to: